MY PARENTS

God made parents to love us and take care of us. My parents are to very nice people. They love me deeply. My joy,my pain , my loss,my gain - all are theirs. I am growing in their love,affection and care.they can sacrifice anything for me.I have great respect for them. my father is a great genuine gentleman - simple modest an decent.He is a busy businessman.My mother is a simple, pious lady.She is always busy doing household works. Yet her eyes are always watchful on me. I'am safe, I'am fine. Fish can"t live without water. I can't live without my parents.


https://www.gunjanlyrics.com/



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !